This project is super quick and only took me about 20 minutes to complete. Wood beads are a super popular farmhouse trend right now and it’s fun to add a little something extra to them for the holidays.
- Acrylic paint (I purchased 4 pastel colors at Target for $1.99 each)
- Paint brush ($2.99 at Target)
- Wood beads (any shape/size will work – I found mine on clearance at Kirklands for $7.99)
I purchased 4 pastels colors from Target.
- Cherry blossom
- Robin’s egg
- Decide what you want your pattern to be. I decided to paint 4 beads (alternating colors) and then skip 4 (leave them plain wood)
- Paint each bead with your desired color
- Acrylic paint dries pretty quick but you can use a hair dryer if you’d like to speed up the process
- Use on a tray or wrap some around a vase