Healthy Cookie Dough Oat Bites
If you have a sweet tooth like me, this treat is for you! They are super easy to make and taste like you are eating cookie dough! Made with all natural ingredients, they are the perfect alternative to the sugary snack you might pick up instead.
Servings: 12 bites
- Food Processor
- 2/3 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup raw walnuts
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- Mix the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon and sea salt in the food processor until fine.
- Add the agave nectar and vanilla extra and combine in food processor.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse to combine.
- Wet your hands to prevent the mixture from sticking. Roll the mixture into about 1 inch balls. Place on a peice of wax paper and place in the freezer for about an hour to firm up.
- Store in a tupperware in the freezer and enjoy your snack without having to thaw them anytime of day!
Share your meal with me! #ComeStayAwhileStyle