Perfectly Moist Banana Bread
Delicious banana bread that is easy to make!
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Bananas (Overripe, mashed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, mix butter and brown sugar. Once combined, stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until combined.
- Optional: Add chocolate chips, raisins or nuts to the mixture
- Lightly grease a 9x5in loaf pan. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake in oven for 55-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool for 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan.
Share your meal with me! #ComeStayAwhileStyle