15-Minute Whipped Fruit Salad
This is a delicious dessert for any occasion that can be prepared in under 15 minutes!
- 1 large can Pineapple Chunks (Drained)
- 1 large jar Maraschino Cherries (Drained)
- 1 bag Grapes (Red or Green)
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- Place the fruit (you can add any fruit you'd like) in a strainer and make sure all the juice is drained. The longer you can let the fruit drain, the better.
- Once the fruit is drained, mix together in a large bowl.
- Make the whipped cream. You can use cool whip if you want to skip this step. Whisk on high heavy whipping cream and slowly adding the sugar. Feel free to add more or less depending on your preference. You can taste as you go. As you add the sugar the heavy whipping cream will thicken creating your whipped topping. Whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Add the marshmallows to the fruit bowl.
- Pour the whipped topping into the bowl with the fruit and marshmallows. You can add as much as desired. I only used about half of what I mixed up. I'd rather have too much than not enough. It will depend on how big of a serving/how much fruit you are using.
Share your meal with me! #ComeStayAwhileStyle